Melissa Carcache, who plays school nurse “Lily” on Nickelodeon’s hit television series ‘Every Witch Way’, showed her non-witchy ways at a recent special premiere screening of the show for hospitalized kids at Miami Children’s Hospital.
In addition to showing the premiere of the 2nd season, she delighted the kids by signing autographs and posing for pictures. We LOVE when celebs give back and help others…way to go Melissa!
For those teens not yet familiar with Melissa, here are some fast facts:
- was born and raised in Miami where the series is filmed
- is bilingual, and very proud of her Cuban heritage
- began ballet classes at the age 3
- starred in her first dramatic play in Kindergarten
- at 18 years of age, she was encouraged to leave Miami for Hollywood, where she landed her first big job: a national Intel commercial
- “Lily” on “Every Witch Way” (a remake of the Spanish-language hit “Grachi”) is her first major television role. She plays lead character Emma’s witch guardian.
- she chose Miami Children’s Hospital after becoming familiar with the staff when her brother fell ill.
Connect with Melissa on:
(All photos courtesy of Nicole Gonzalez, photographer and Jones & O’ Malley Public Relations)