Riley Magnuson – Young Entrepeneur
******Scroll down to find out how to win one of three original, autographed Chuck the Duck toys!
Young entrepeneur Riley Magnuson shares how he came up with the concept of his new toy Chuck the Duck and advice for other teens who wish to start their own businesses in this episode of Teens Wanna Know. Interviewed by Michael Pena.
For more info on the product, please visit http://ChuckTheDuck.com
How to enter to win a free original, hand-stamped and autographed Chuck The Duck toy:
1. Take a picture of a duck with your cell phone. It can be any duck, even one you draw, one you find on the Web, your friend making a duck face, or your cat in a duck suit (like the rest of the Internet, we like cat photos). Keep it FAMILY FRIENDLY!!!
2. Tweet or Instagram it, tagging @teenswannaknow.com so we can see it, and explaining why you think your duck should win in your tweet.
3. Make sure you follow us on Twitter and/or Instagram, we will follow back!
4. You have until Friday night, May 10, 2013 11:59 p.m. to get your duck picture in.
5. We will ask Riley to pick the three entries he likes the best, and we will contact the winners on Monday!
6. Only open to those in the United States, we cannot ship these overseas.
7. Only one entry per person.
LET’S SEE SOME DUCKS!!! : )
(promotional consideration has been provided to Teens Wanna Know by Chuck the Duck)