NEW Auvon TENS Unit with advanced features
AUVON is well-known for their line of portable TENS/EMS units for pain relief. They have recently released an advanced model with a lot of new features worth diving into if you are in the market for a TENS unit.
TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator, and it works by delivering a series of electrical pulses through sticky pads you place around problem areas.
- Drug-Free Pain Relief. Stimulates sensory nerves and muscles to activate specific natural pain gate mechanisms.
- Can run up to 8 pads simultaneously on 2 different channels.
- Each channel can be set to different intensities.
- 29 Modes TENS. You can start quickly with 24 pre-set modes, or customize up to 5 modes with your preferred pulse rates and widths.
- Timer available up to 90 minutes (most TENS units only offer 30 minutes)
- Powered by 3 AAA batteries instead of by rechargeable USB connector as found on many other TENS units.
- Slightly bigger than a lot of other units, but this is offset by the expanded feature set.
What You Receive:
1 x TENS, 8 x Pads (8 pcs 2”x 2” Pads), 4 x Lead Wires, 1 x Cable Tie, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Quick Guide, 1 x Dust-Proof Bag, 1 x Pads Holder, 3 x AAA Batteries, 24-month Services and Lifetime Technical Support.
Product link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B56MV5RW